Sunday, May 06, 2007

You were created!

This morning, we talked about Creation as opposed to Evolution. I am interested to know if there was anything new you learned this morning. I want to encourage you guys to keep asking questions. If Evolution is taught to you at school, remember it is not fact, but just a theory, and to me, it takes more faith to believe in Evolution than it does to believe that there is a God who created all of this.


Let us know your thoughts! Also, if you ever want to talk more in depth about this stuff, let me know. I would love to.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for todays lesson
I hate it when they teach it in school
first comment!

Anonymous said...

ill be there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

todd, i am a edgelover, but this lesson isnt goin 2 b as good as th last.

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd it was kinda funny how this was posted before the actual lesson
lol

Anonymous said...

ya. i looked @ it be4 Church, and i thought i had missed edge this morning

arem said...

lkafdfa

arem said...

who cares about pepsi and dr pepper! i stand up for the other sodas! i am caling evryone to say there favrite soda. my personal one is sprite. i am great and powerful and no one noes who i am. i wont reveal my idenity. haha.

arem said...

haha check out aremsblog.blogspot.com

sestera said...

i am new too. i like oot eer. don't make fun of me.

Anonymous said...

I like sprite too :)

Anonymous said...

What I hate most about the teaching of evolution in schools is that it's taought as fact
I the videos of "EARLY MAN" they teach it as fact there is no "scientists think or "scientists believe"

Anonymous said...

great lesson today todd i noticed the projectors were working again horray!!!!!

Sorry, I don't exist! said...

arent i cool i like montan dew baja blast

Anonymous said...

aaron wasnt there lol!!!!!!!!
EDGE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!