Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tired...

There is a certain point in the afternoon on most days where I get really tired. It is actually right now as a right this. It is usually after lunch. I just want to lay down and sleep for a little while. Do any of you ever feel like that? Do you know in many hispanic countries, they have what is called siesta where everyone goes home from work after lunch and rests for like an hour or 2. What a great concept! I want that. The crazy part is that when my mom used to make me take naps when I was little, I didn't want to, but now that I don't have time to take naps, I really want them. I think I just require a lot of rest, a lot of sleep. Why do you think God made us with the need to sleep each night? I mean every night, we are supposed to sleep at least 8 hours. There has even been research done with rats that has proved if they do not sleep for long enough, they will die. God made us dependant on sleep and I am grateful for that. Sleep is one of the best gifts God has given to us. So when it is time to go to bed, be happy, it's good for you to sleep. Happy sleeping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st comment!! i feel really tired like that after school, but i can usually never rest because i have homework or an after school activite like gymnastics or pinano lessons*gag* When i go to bed i'm usually really tired.

Anonymous said...

P.S I love sleep!

Anonymous said...

about 5:00pm every day my brain turns to mush and I really wanna go sleep
I totally agree with you Maggie...
Sleep rox

Anonymous said...

sleep is good but bein awake is pretty cool too.

Anonymous said...

that just happened to me today i slept for like an hour and a half it felt so good just to sit and rest