Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thanks 8th graders!

I would like to say thanks again to the 8th grade students! We are really gonna miss you at edge, but you will be having a great time at tha porch. It was so good to see all the 8th graders show up last night. I hope you guys had a great time at the porch. I would like here how it went?

For the rest of you, you are the leaders now for edge. I am excited to see the ways that God will use you and change you and mold you this summer and next year.

Don't forget the challenge to read the Word of God over the summer and pray consisently. If you take this on, I guaruntee that you will see a difference in your life.

Thanks to everyone for making Edge this year such a great year! You, the students, make it happen. Without you, there is no edge! But, praise God, because without Him, no of us be here at all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST :-)
I took your challenge; I started the book of John last night.
I really want to grow in my faith because I realized after last night that I wasn't coming to church for GOD.

FIRST COMMENT :0

Anonymous said...

i couldnt come last night who won the battle of the grades

fuhry said...

Yeah. who?? won?

I'll bet it was the
never mind. I don't care who won. It's the FUN that counts...
Right, Todd?

pepsipepsipepsi

Todd Iannetta said...

the 7th graders won the battle of the grades this year.

Anonymous said...

7th graders r beasts!!!!

Dont worry todd, us 7th graders will take the baton of leadership.

I am a Christian who happens to be a baseball player, not a baseball player who happens to be a Christian.
~Seal~

p.s. 4 any1 on my baseball team this message is 4 u: jackson, godzilla, webster, spudd, sealcrossing ort ort ort!, kitty, and look it.

p.s.s. 4 all the people who arent on my team, ignore the p.s.

wow this comment is loooooooooooooong!

Anonymous said...

oops... i 4got good jorb 4 the comment above.
yes i spelled good jorb right.
Spell it with me: G-O-O-D J-O-R-B!

I am a Christian who happens to be a baseball player, not a baseball player who happens to be a Christian.
~Seal~

Anonymous said...

Wow adam seal is really into commenting

Anonymous said...

That's because commenting rox my poodle/noodles(sox)!

I'm an 8th/9th grader! yea! they still should have won.....oh well!


8th comment/grade rox!