Thursday, May 03, 2007

Start Talking

I know we are closing out this school year with edge and starting to think about our summer trips, but it is never too early to start thinking about the 2007 Edge Late Night! It will happen on Saturday, August 25th right before school starts! Start talking to your friends about it even now...get the word around. The Late Night will be bigger and better than ever this year. The purpose of the Late Night is outreach, which means, we want to expose as many middle school students to edge and this church as we possibly can! Sorry 8th graders, you will be moved on into high school by this time so you can no longer be a part of the Late Night. Everyone else though, start talking, get the vibe out there about the Late Night. By the way, we will have another really good prize for the student who brings the most friends on this night. Last year it was an ipod nano, and it will only get better!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 2007 late night will rox my sox!

rox my sox rox my sox!!

Anonymous said...

EDGE IS AWESOME AND EVERYONE IN IT IS AWESOME. IF YOU CAN ONCE OR HAVE BEEN THER ALL THE TIME. YOU RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!


and poneage is pwnage.

TOTAL PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

IT IS M*I*A*C*H*A*E*L* R*U*D*Y*

Anonymous said...

im going to miss edge

Anonymous said...

*Awesomeness* that rox my sox!!!

Anonymous said...

late night rox my sox

Anonymous said...

why do i have to be going to high school. edge rocks.

Anonymous said...

I"m gonna rite a song bout the edge late night..

Ahem...
O, its that time o year again.
the time when there are prises to win
All the cotton candy you can eat
It will all be a treat
Eighth graders cant really come
So we'll sit home and chew some....gum.

Anonymous said...

nice poem, kyle!

Anonymous said...

ill probably be missing the last edge because i have an all day field trip but now im excited for this edge so it wont be that bad to miss it!!!

Anonymous said...

RUN 4 LIFE WAS AWESOME!!!
I ran in the 1 mile race.I'm too wimpy to run in the 4 mile... until next year :)
I didn't run my personal best
but it was so much FUN!

Anonymous said...

YAY LATE NIGHT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the late night last year. This year's will be sooooo much fun. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

i am in 6th grade so last year was my first late night...it was sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!