Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CiCi's Pizza Night!

Has anyone ever been to CiCi's Pizza before? It's a great all-you-can-eat pizza, salad, pasta, and dessert buffet. Tomorrow night (Wednesday, May 30th) from 5-8 PM, if you eat there, you will help us raise money for our Leadertreks mission trip to Kentucky. We will recieve 10 % of the net proceeds from that night. So all you have to do is gather up your family and come out to eat at CiCi's pizza. It's not expensive either so it's a cheap night with your family. It's located in Streetsboro on 303 in the shopping center next to the new Target. So come and tell others about it. The more people that come, the more money we make for our trip. Eating pizza is a small price to pay for helping us reach out to others on this mission trip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i havent commented in like a whole week. ci ci's is awesome. my baseball team goes there between games. they have some weird pizza like mac&cheese and stuff.

Anonymous said...

I've never been there. I hope I can come :-)

Anonymous said...

You guys need to totally come so we can raise some money towards our trip. Hope to cya there!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya'll!!! I have been to Cici's I love it!!! I don't know if i can come...I forgot to tell my parents about it so i don't think so....oops! Sorry!!! See ya later!

Anonymous said...

i cant come i have a baseball game 2night

Anonymous said...

wow was that fun
all of you guys missed it.
we were there fore 3 hours and we ate almost the whole time.
thank you to all of the people who did come to join us