Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Don't Forget...

Edge this Friday! There are a lot of other things going on this Friday... with HMS dance, field trips, and band concerts, but those of you who can make it, please do. If you are an 8th grader, YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!


We will have great prizes once again, and I will be getting rid of all of t-shirts and prizes because it is the end of the year. Also, we are showing the edge year in review video. Don't miss this night!


Don't forget...the BOG champ will be declared at this edge and you will receive points for your team if you...


1. Bring someone who has never been to edge before, your grade will recieve 3,000 points


2. Dress in grade spirit...for example, wear a shirt with the big number 8 on it or whatever you can do to best represent your grade. For each person that does it, their grade recieves an additional 3,000 points.


Make sure that you tell the person who checks you if you have a new friend or if you have dressed in grade spirit...they will count your points.


On top of that, we will battle out one more time for the grades and then present the Battle of the Grades trophy to the top grade!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay 1st comment...I still don't know if I'm going to edge or not yet.. I might...it sounds lots of fun...

Anonymous said...

...Still nobody?? Why isn't anyone commenting?!?? I'm confuzzled...

Anonymous said...

K, I'm gonna give everyone a via sattelite comment of the week acception speech. From my field trip at Cedar Point. Its gonna be very excellent.

Anonymous said...

IM GONNA BE THERE!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Me 2..I've finally decided and the decision is EDGE!!!!! I can't wait! :) :)

Anonymous said...

im goin b there!

heres my trademark quote thingy majiiggy


"I am a Christian who happens to be a baseball player, not a baseball player who happens to be a Christian."

Anonymous said...

im with kyle
not going to be there

Anonymous said...

i cant go i have an all day firld trip will the video be posted on the edge website

fuhry said...

I just posted a picture of my ster fried ham!

beckyfuhry.blogspot.com

pepsipepsipepsi

arem said...

yahyahyah i saw it!
on the subject, ill be there todd.

Anonymous said...

sorry to be random but i got to question 75 on the impossible quiz u got to try it, it is addicting.

will