Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sunday Morning Preview

For the last 2 Sundays, we have had a guest speaker, David Nees, and he did a great job talking about prayer. This week, I am back. Hey stop booing.

Think about 2 Timothy 2:15...that will be our key verse for tomorrow.

Here it is...candy for anyone that memorizes it for me by tomorrow morning.

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."

The question is are you approved by God and what does it take to be approved by God as a workman? Answers will be given tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*SIGH* I can't come I'm not even at my house right now. I'm posting this comment from Malvern, Ohio. If you're wondering where that is... IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!!! :-(

Anonymous said...

David was a great speaker but it will be good to have you back todd

Anonymous said...

go idians!!!