Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Small Group Outing Night

This Friday, there will be NO EDGE, but it has been officially declared small group outing night. This is a night where almost every small group will be doing something together as a group. If you are not in a small group, I am sorry. However, let me explain something. We have designed Edge to have two main elements, Friday night Edge and small group. Our goal is get every student involved in both, not one or the other, but both. Friday nights are awesome, but we think it is important for you to also have a small group to grow in. So if you are not involved in a small group, it is too late this year, but next fall, make sure you get plugged in to a small group! If you are currently in an Edge small group, what does a typical small group look like for you? What do you like about your small group? I want to know and so do all those who are not in small groups.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

none of you will get first comment because i will win!!!

Anonymous said...

man
so close

Anonymous said...

ya!!! third comment

Anonymous said...

Our small group rocks!!! we're going to see spiderman 3 this friday but i cant go because i have some kind of baseball game i have to go to. oh well

Anonymous said...

My small group is the best!! We have sooooo much fun together! Friday we are eating out at Sanfrancisco Oven then it's off to my house to watch Facing the Giants. It'll be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Woooo!!! Go Maggie-mon! Tommorrow 'twill be oober awesome

I LOVE MY SMAL GROUP (Haley Green, Maggie Keating, Kendall Petno, and Kelly France)

*What happens at small group stays at small group*

Anonymous said...

my small group is awsome. we're going 2 have a sleepover @ my house

Anonymous said...

My small group rox my sox! lol ((johnsey, maggison, kelly, kendall)) Sorry about totally ruining your carpet maggie, but kelly and johnsey were throwing popcorn at me!!!

Anonymous said...

I know it really was our fault cause we were putting popcorn in your ears

:)

Anonymous said...

don't worry hayley...the lemonade didn't get on our carpet... it all got on my pillow!! After you left there was so much popcorn on the ground-and do you KNOW how many jolly rancher wrappers we found. Out of about 40 i ate 3!!!! LOL...good times...good times. Yep, that sure was fun. I love my Small group!

Anonymous said...

GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES
:-)