Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Edge

Remember, we do not meet on Friday nights during the summer and we also do not have small groups. But I wanted to remind you of what we do have during the summer for Edge.

1. We have Edge every Sunday morning. We will have a couple different guests coming in to lead Edge on Sunday mornings throughout the summer.

2. Edge Summer Hang Out Nights--once a month--June 20, July 18th, and August 8th, each on a Wednesday from 7-8:30 PM. We will hang out together, eat, play games, and have a great time together. Those of you who are in town should join us!

Remember, 8th graders do not officially move up until August.

I look forward to this summer and being on trips with you guys like Father-Son, Leadertreks, and Doe River Gorge. Also, for you ladies, don't forget about the Mother-Daughter event.

Lastly, if you ever get bored during the summer which I know a lot of you do, do not hesistate to give me a call and if I am in town, I will hang out with you.

How many days of school do you have left until summer? Count down time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes 1st comment again! I'm gonna be at the mother-daughter lunch and doe river gorge!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We have 10 days left of school! I've had a count down in my school agenda since April 30 lol :-)
I go somewhere for the entire summer! So I'll probably only get to go to the summer hang-out thingy if anything...
RRRG:-( oh well

Anonymous said...

we really only have like 6 days left of school because the last four days or whatever you don't actually do any work you just go outside or watch a movie :-)

johnsey said...

Yes I finally got the google profile thingy 2 work :-)

Anonymous said...

i have 4 more days of school left and i cant wait untill edge starts up again !!!!

Anonymous said...

SWEETNESS :-)
I just had the best day and it's not even 3:00! lol Well we ordered pizza from "crossroads" and it was so cool cause on the bottom right hand corner of the box it a had a picture of a fish and below that it said "John 3:16." I love when I see things like that; it reminds me that GOD is everywhere and in control!
And then I had a mud fight with my cousins and my neighbor so I do not smell too great lol
I think I'll go take a quick shower