Thursday, May 01, 2008

NO EDGE TOMORROW

Sorry everyone, no edge tomorrow. I am going to miss you all, but I hope you have a great time hanging out with your small groups. Tomorrow night is official small group hangout night. I hope you guys have a great time with your groups and those of you who usually come to edge and are not in a small group, I hope that you can join one next fall. The next and final Edge is coming on May 16th. Don't forget 2 things:

1. It's 8th grade appreciation night so if you are in 8th grade, you are not going to want to miss this night.

2. If you have all the KEY CARDS for the whole year, you will receive a prize for your commitment to edge and keeping all the KEY CARDS!

Can't wait to see everyone then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Anonymous said...

mann, the last dance and the last edge are on the same day! but i'm coming to edge as far as i know

Anonymous said...

Okay, whoever has all of those key cards is seriously awesome. I think everybody has to miss a Friday Edge or two, so I have to say you're truly devoted if you have them all.