Monday, May 05, 2008

COW

The comment of the week this week goes to...drum roll please....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (you have to roll these "r's" to make the drum roll sound) rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... HAYLEY GREEN!

Nice work, HAYLEY! Thanks for choosing Edge over the dance. I know we have had a lot of Edge's on dance nights, but it is just the way it has happened unfortunately. I hope that you all make the right decision like Hayley and choose Edge.

Here it is...

hayley said...
mann, the last dance and the last edge are on the same day! but i'm coming to edge as far as i know

Sat May 03, 05:20:00 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

good job

Anonymous said...

Yeah nice job Haley!! Whoo Whoo!!!! Ok... now that I Congratulated Haley I want to share somethinng. for the past 6 days I have eaten at McDonalds 5 times for dinner which is kinda sick. I always order 2 crispy snack wraps (ranch) and I'm just starting to order the sweet tea a lot. Now tea is amazing, don't get me wrong but the sweet tea at Mickey D's is like pure sugar, the first time i had it I got a headache :( but now i'm starting to like it. Anyway, all the snakwraps come up to 9 or 10 so I'm starting to get kinda sick. I know a lot of peaople have seen that Supersize me video where the dude eats all McDonalds fo a month and I'm starting to see how he feels. I don't know why i just stop going... I guess it's sorta a love hate restraunt... You just can't stop. And the wierd thing is I don't think i've gained any weight but if I start to (I don't think 5 times is enough to) I'm gonna go to Subway and eat like Jared did and see if it works. Nice job Jared for losing 200 some pounds and keeping it off for 10 years!!! Whoo Whoo !!!

Oh yeah... HAR HAR HAR!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious, Evan? 5 days of McDonalds? The thought of that makes my stomach churn. :O

Anonymous said...

Gross Evan!!! How can you do that? Anyway, congrats Hayley!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
It is really weird, i have nearly lost all taste for greasy foods. so McDonalds at all .... yuck

Anonymous said...

good job haley u rock!!