Friday, May 30, 2008

Long time, no Post

Sorry guys, it's been a while since anyone has posted on this blog for those of you who are daily visitors. It's been a busy week for me. Here are just a few things I have been working on this week...

Getting geared up for the start of Thursday Thrills next week, June 5th! We are excited to start this up. Get ready for tons of thrilling games, thrilling worship, and a thrilling message. By the way, the first Thursday Thrills night is called "Mean Streak." Come find out what that's all about.

I am taking a seminary class and it's due this week so I have been writing papers and reading books and such this week...not what I would call fun, but I guess I am learning.

Getting ready for our Leadertreks Trip to Kentucky this summer. We have a team of 25 of us headed down there in July and we have pre-trip meetings to prepare our team for the trip. KFC111 is our mission statement, made up by the students on the team. It stands for Keeping Focused on Christ 111%. Since we are going to Kentucky, the team thought it would be clever to use the intitials for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Lastly, we started to plan our end of the summer trip to Cedar Point to cap off our Thursday Thrills series.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of that sounds thrilling!

Anonymous said...

wow that is a lot. i am so exited for the cedar point trip and for thursday thrills!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could come on thursday but i have a softball game but if i can make it then i will be there i really wish i was coming.

KssGodchild said...

Am I still gonna be allowed to come to the blog after Sunday? lol! I am gonna miss being a middle schooler!

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://home.fueltracker.com/content/gas-prices-reach-25-month-high-southern-california http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d
facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
Hi, i had my laptop about 3 weeks ago and 1 week ago i went to log into my account and after i put my password in and clicked enter it said welcome with the loading icon and just stayed like that. It did this every time i tried to log on. I could start it in safe mode. I just wiped my computer clean and started again with the disk. The same thing happened yesterday. I do not have a virus after doing scans from Mcafee and two other virus scans and they all found nothing. I have restarted my whole computer again and i am desperate to know what happened and how i can stop it from happening Again. My OS is Windows 7. Thanks

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes