Monday, May 19, 2008

COW

Our comment of the week this week goes to, of course, an eighth grader! OLIVIA GOODYEAR! Congratulations! I am so glad that you had a good time on Friday and I hope you felt appreciated because that was the goal of the night. Also, glad you liked the video. Check it out below if you haven't seen it or want to watch it again. Here is Olivia's comment.

Olivia Goodyear said...

I really liked the video. My mom almost started to cry when I showed it to her.
I am also excited for the Pre-Porch Party on Tuesday.

Sat May 17, 11:35:00 PM


7 comments:

KssGodchild said...

Wow! That was a really touching vid!

KssGodchild said...

I just had an idea! What about a video of the week like we do AGOW?

Anonymous said...

wow good job. and yes that was a great video. i really lied it so did my friends that i showed it to

Anonymous said...

Speaking of ideas...what if we did like Bible Trivia of the Week? Todd did something like that a while ago, and someone won a candy bar from that. I think that'd be a really cool idea!

Anyway, congratulations, Olivia!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
i so love the movie

KssGodchild said...

That would be a good idea Nathan!

Olivia Goodyear said...

Thanks! (:

I know this is random...but are the pictures from the edge games ever gonna be posted?