Monday, May 12, 2008

COW

Our comment of the week goes to Evan Burnham who may have a heart attack any second because of his McDonald's eating. Nice work, Evan, but you should probably steer clear of McDonald's for a little while to let everything digest properly. Here it is...

Evan B. said...Yeah nice job Haley!! Whoo Whoo!!!! Ok... now that I Congratulated Haley I want to share somethinng. for the past 6 days I have eaten at McDonalds 5 times for dinner which is kinda sick. I always order 2 crispy snack wraps (ranch) and I'm just starting to order the sweet tea a lot. Now tea is amazing, don't get me wrong but the sweet tea at Mickey D's is like pure sugar, the first time i had it I got a headache :( but now i'm starting to like it. Anyway, all the snakwraps come up to 9 or 10 so I'm starting to get kinda sick. I know a lot of peaople have seen that Supersize me video where the dude eats all McDonalds fo a month and I'm starting to see how he feels. I don't know why i just stop going... I guess it's sorta a love hate restraunt... You just can't stop. And the wierd thing is I don't think i've gained any weight but if I start to (I don't think 5 times is enough to) I'm gonna go to Subway and eat like Jared did and see if it works. Nice job Jared for losing 200 some pounds and keeping it off for 10 years!!! Whoo Whoo !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan, you need to have fast food withdrawl for a while, for the sake of your own heart. Nice job, however. Your eating patterns just won you comment of the week!

Anonymous said...

woot woot
i thought tht u would get it

Anonymous said...

I suggest you just hide in the closet and eat some good food for goodness sake I mean McDonalds? If your going to eat, eatchick-filla. And great job your edges new c.o.w.

Anonymous said...

I'M NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT A CERTAIN EDGE I'M JUST GONNA SAY THAT EDGE IS AN AWSOME PLACE WHERE I CAN TAKE SOME OF MY FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT AS CLOSE TO THE LORD AND IM GONNA CONTINUE TO SHARE THE EXPERIENCE OF EDGE WITH MY FRIENDS AND PRAYING FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDGE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!