Friday, May 16, 2008

8th grade appreciation night

Tonight, as you know, is our last Friday Edge of the school year. It is also 8th grade appreciation night. I realize that many of you HMS 8th graders will miss tonight because of your Cedar Point trip. I am very sorry, but I have great news! You will have a chance to celebrate. This coming Tuesday, we are having a Pre-Porch Party for 8th graders only! Come at 6 PM and enjoy a cookout party. We are going eat, hang out, have fun, and then go to tha porch together to see what it is all about. We will be done at 8:30 PM. It's gonna be great! Also, if you are in 8th grade and you miss it tonight, we will give you your gift on Tuesday and your own copy of the 2007-2008 Edge year-in-review video. All others, I can't wait to hang out with you tonight!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd, when is the last Sunday 8th graders are allowed in Edge? And is that the same day the 6th graders are coming in? Or are the 8th graders leaving the week before? I don't think it's fair cause last year the 8th graders stayed the whole summer with the 6th graders!!!

Sherif said...

I am so pumped about the Pre-Porch Party on Tuesday! Grilling out is gonna be awesome. I hope we a ton of 8th graders there!

Anonymous said...

wow edge last night was amazing! it's weird though.. i'll have nothing to do on friday nights now. but about edge, i thought that the video was really cool. at first i didn't get it, but then it hit me. you were talking about how fast you can change by being influenced by others. and that's a big issue that i see in middle school - be influenced to do the wrong things. we shouldn't be influenced by eachother, we need to be influenced by God.

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOO! go 8th graders
I am not an 8th grader i just thought that i would support!
Haley, i reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly liked the movie too.
It was amazing! it was so true about all of the things that they mentioned. My eyes were nearly glued to the screen. i didn't exactly understand the 2nd guy but the rest made perfect sense. thanks Todd and good luck 8th graders with high school

Anonymous said...

movie site

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9a4dab1cccf8e062ccae&page=5&viewtype=&category=mvm

Olivia Goodyear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia Goodyear said...

I really liked the video. My mom almost started to cry when I showed it to her.
I am also excited for the Pre-Porch Party on Tuesday.

KssGodchild said...

Yay I have a Google account!!!


Kssgodchild aka Katrina S.

Anonymous said...

good job 8th graders

lets go cavs lets go cavs lets go cavs!!!!
game 7 330

bubbabell said...

Anyone know if the rockin edge band is playin in the summer edge?