Friday, June 08, 2007

It's the weekend!


Happy Friday, everyone! For a lot of you, it's your last day of school. I really miss the "last day of school" feeling. You should cherish it.

How was the year? Life goes by really fast at times and I think it's good to stop and reflect. So....let us reflect. What was the best part of your year? What was the worst part? Did you learn any big life lessons that change the way you think? Has your relationship with God grown stronger or weaker this year?

Today, I'm going to take some time to thank God for all the good things that happened this school year at Edge. After all, every good thing comes from Him. Will you do that with me? I also want to create a focus for my summer. I have to do that in order to live life intentionally and with purpose.

How did you like reflecting? I thought it was great - let's do this more often!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My last day of school was May 31. My best part of the year was our trip to Washington D.C. My worst part......i think having to leave one school and go to another and having to learn the names of all new teachers will be the worst part.

Anonymous said...

school's been out since 2sday 4 me. it rox being able 2 sleep in til like... 11.

Anonymous said...

Yes I am FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the last day of school 4 me and I'm soooooooooooooo glad. But also soooooo sad 'cause i have tons of friends at hudson and next year I'm going to CVCA and i won't be able to see them! Boo Hoo!

I think the best part of the whole year was going to ski/splash weekend, i had a blast and got 2 hang with my pals. The worst? Ummm...I can't really think of anything really bad that happened this year or was totally ruined. It was all pretty good.

Anonymous said...

I really loved this year. I have worked on my problem with gossiping and grown a lot closer to GOD. The best part was the small group outing night. I had so much fun! The worst part was when I crashed on my mom's bike last Teusday *shudder*
:-)

Anonymous said...

The day is Sunday time: About 10:30pm...Yes!!! There is no school tomorrow, the next day, the next day, the next day, the next day, the next day AND the next day after that! In fact no school for three whole mounths! How great is that?? Tomorrow i'm going on a shopping spree with my good bud Johnsey! I can't wait. :) No school rules!