Sunday, June 10, 2007

Finals Watch: Game 2

All right Cavs fans (which I know is every one of you)! By the way, don't tell me you are a Spurs fan. Game 2 is tonight and it's going to be a different story tonight. Game 1 was rough, but I think we have figured some things out and I am pumped to see the Cavs turn things around tonight. Since this is historic that the cavs are in the NBA Finals, I thought we would do a series a blog posts dedicated to our beloved hometown team. We will call it the finals watch. Each game, there will be a new post and I want the cavs fans to give a shout out. Then tomorrow, I want some feedback about the game! GO CAVS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes first comment. Pwange i' m listening to my ipod and it rocks

Anonymous said...

todd i missed you on sunday i hope you had fun at the wedding