Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day!

Father's Day...did you celebrate your dad today and tell him what you appreciate about him? If you haven't, there is still time left!

Sometimes days like this are tricky because not everyone has a dad to celebrate with. The really good thing, though, is that there is a heavenly Father to celebrate everyday. One of my favorite things about God is that He is a Father who is unchanging and whose love for us is the same everyday.

In my own life, I want to make each day out of the year a day with more celebration - more worship - for the Father who has a plan for my life, will bring justice to the earth one day, and saved me from myself. In the words of Martha Stewart, it's a good thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Save me from myself"
I really like how you put that
:-}

Anonymous said...

I know who short but sweet is!!!!

Anonymous said...

who is he /she i cant figure it out

Anonymous said...

i love my dad to death but sometimes he is just well um, different. but it's always the kind of different that my friends think makes him so "cool". so yeah, he's awesome. Love you dad<3