Tuesday, June 05, 2007

AGOW!

Hey there Everyone! I hope you're having fun at your last week of school!
A good rainy day summer activity: go back through the old Addicting Games of the Week and see if you can do better at then than you did the first time! Who knows, maybe there are some that you missed that you will really like! You can get to them by going to the sidebar to the right and look under the "posts for section" that will provide you links to every AGOW. EVER!

anyway, This week's AGOW is a nice little gem called Double Wires. You're like Spider-Man, only more noodlely (is that a word?)

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever since i started edge and have been visiting the website i have played all of the addicting games already because i visit the edge website every day and the addicting games website everyday too and play different games for like two hours almost. well at least ill know how to play the games and it makes it easier !!!! : )

Go cavs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well i played the game and i got my best score ever i went 185.76yd cool
\


Go cavs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow played it again not so well i mean really bad 4.10 yds thats really really bad





Go Cavs

Anonymous said...

sorry todd i dont think noodlely is a word i say it a lot though

Anonymous said...

its been an hour almost and knowone has posted but me !!!!



Go Cavs

Anonymous said...

2day was my last day of school. hoooooray! this game rox. i played it at school.

Anonymous said...

*Gasp* Lucky duck Adam, I don't get out until Friday but today we are going bowling so we're not reallyy haveing school.

Anonymous said...

i just went bowling yesterday with my best friend i almost got a turkey

Anonymous said...

I went bowling today!! It was super duper fun!!! I actully made 3 strikes and 4 spares which is pretty good for my lack of skills. We got our yearbooks today (my 1st ever) and so at the bowling place people were running around having people sign their books. The bowling shoes were in my opinion and in most of my friends opinions, were the UGLIEST shoes ever in the history of ugly shoes. but other then that everything was fun and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!