Monday, June 11, 2007

COW

Ok, first of all, the Cavs had a rough go of it last night, but it is by no means over.

Secondly, the comment of the week goes to "short but sweet." Whoever you are, you have been a faithful blog poster so you deserve it. Please tell us who you are though so that we can give you the prize for COW. You also did pretty sweet on the AGOW which I thought was really hard. You did way better than I did.


Way to go...here it is...


short but sweet said...
well i played the game and i got my best score ever i went 185.76yd cool\Go cavs!!!!!
Tue Jun 05, 12:10:00 PM


Tell us who you are "short but sweet."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good jorb short but sweet. yes i said "good jorb". its an inside joke on my baseball team. thats a good score. i stink at the agows.

Anonymous said...

horray my first cow ever im so excited im not quite sure if i want to reveal myself though i have cept it a secret for a long time hmmmmmmmmmm this is a tough one

Anonymous said...

what do you get for being cow???????

Anonymous said...

sorry great job short but sweet

Anonymous said...

good job "Short but Sweet"
that was a most spectacular comment
:-)

Anonymous said...

u guys r saying good jorb wrong. u r saying it like "good job"

Anonymous said...

Good for you Short But Sweet, I think you should reveal your identity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know short but sweet, we (well eventually I reveled myself) are unknowns!