Saturday, March 31, 2007

something to smile about

Hi! How are you this Saturday? For many of you, it's one of your last days of spring break. Don't you think spring break is a fantastic idea? I didn't get a spring break because I'm not a student anymore, so even if you don't like being a student, remember the good side of it. You get breaks!

Do you know what else is good about being a student? You spend seven hours a day with your friends. And you get the weekends off! You also don't have to worry (usually) about what you're going to do the next year because you'll be going back to school. Every stage of life has its ups and downs. And, in my experience, every year seems to go faster. So enjoy where you're at cause you won't be there long.

When I was a student, I sometimes found myself wishing away my days, waiting for the next thing. "If I can just make it to Christmas break...I just want it to be spring break...I'll be so much better when summer comes." It's a shame that I thought those things so often. I should always be looking for what God wants me to do today with what He's given.

Well, thanks for letting be cheesy on this pretty Saturday. Here's something to really be happy about: "Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103:2-5





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't had spring break yet its next week

Anonymous said...

This is my last day Baton Rouge
*SIGH*
I won't be able to come to church this Sunday either.

I miss Edge!

Anonymous said...

peoples,
be a good children ( so santa can give you lots of toys )!!!!!!!! I am an italian child (NOT), but i have a british accent. ( OK that's not true either) but, i do come from a german background. ( now that IS true!!!!!!!!!!!!) well i gotta go now!!!!!!!!!

Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!


See ya!!!!!!!


Adious!!!!!!!!!


see you later alligator!!!!!!!!!!


Bye Bye now!!!!!!


I'm done, finished, mission completed, i have succeeded.

We are all good now!!

Sorry about that.

I'll be quiet!

P.S. EDGE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL REVEAL MYSELF THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! TODD IF YOU SEE THIS, @ EDGE THIS WEEK, MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR "CHUBBY CHEEKS". YOU ROCK TODD!!!!!!!! TOTALLY DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL STOP, QUIT, END, ECT., ECT., ECT.

Anonymous said...

peoples,
be a good children ( so santa can give you lots of toys )!!!!!!!! I am an italian child (NOT), but i have a british accent. ( OK that's not true either) but, i do come from a german background. ( now that IS true!!!!!!!!!!!!) well i gotta go now!!!!!!!!!

Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!


See ya!!!!!!!


Adious!!!!!!!!!


see you later alligator!!!!!!!!!!


Bye Bye now!!!!!!


I'm done, finished, mission completed, i have succeeded.

We are all good now!!

Sorry about that.

I'll be quiet!

P.S. EDGE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL REVEAL MYSELF THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! TODD IF YOU SEE THIS,YOU ROCK TODD!!!!!!!! TOTALLY DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL STOP, QUIT, END, ECT., ECT., ECT.

Anonymous said...

just out of curiosity todd who's baby is that anyway????? whoevers baby that is hes really cute !!!!!

if its a girl i am very sorry

Anonymous said...

TODD (please), DO NOT announce chubby cheeks unless he gets the honered COW award!

Anonymous said...

my spring break is over!!!!!!!!!
that really stinks

Anonymous said...

sup my homies,

i wont b at edge this friday cuz i will b at a b-day party instead. i really really really really want 2 go 2 edge so0o0o0o0o0o0 bad cuz i think i missed last week 2.(cuz of a b-day party.) will peeps stop having b-days!! jk. have fun at edge 4 the ppl who wont b at b-days.

birthday parties rox my sox!!

Anonymous said...

osu lost

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

sob sob

flordia basketball DOES NOT rox my sox!

Anonymous said...

in a week and a half i have spring break(i know it stinks) my hole class is going to Washington d.c for 4 days. I'm so excited. and sorry to adam for having a birthday party edge is going to rock like it always does!!!!!!!!




skittles skittles skittles skittles :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

that is one CUTE picture!

Anonymous said...

my spring break is over. i had a tan, but my friends think my skin is orange