Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break?

So what is everyone doing for spring break? Who is going the furthest away? Jillian and I are headed up to Vermont to ski for a couple days. Let us know where you are going. If you are staying at home, what will you do? Sleep in? Play video games until your eyes pop out of your head? Anyway, I hope everyone has a great spring break. If you are bored over spring break please check out our blog. We will be posting new things daily even on spring break. You take a break, but the blog will never take a break. Remember, we will not have edge over spring break, so our next Friday Edge will not be until April 6th. On breaks, it's always easy to also take a break from God. Don't do that this spring break. Use your time to open up his Word for a while and read and check it out. If you don't know what to do when you read your Bible, just do this. Read a chapter and have a pen and paper there beside you. When you get to something you have a question about, write the question down. When you get to something that is a promise from God, write it down. The Bible is full of promises and we need to start checking them out.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSS! FIRST COMMENT 3 TIMES IN A ROW! THAT'S A NEW RECORD!!!

Anonymous said...

also 5 out of the last 6 first comments!! WHOOOOOO YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

todd, isn't it awsome that i'm sooooooo eager to come on this site! u can tell because of my first comments!

Anonymous said...

people over in hudson and stow are lucky my spring break doesnt start for another two weeks

Anonymous said...

my brothers get out ealier than i do!!! (that stinks lol) o well, cvca rox my sox. i am goin 2 nashville and louisville 4 spring break and i get 2 stop at the louisville sluggers bat company when we r in louisville. .... i hope i can get a sovenier... ha...ya right. lol

ps: i think i spelled a lot of things wrong so sorry!

spelling stuff wrong rox my sox!

Anonymous said...

i luv spring break! im going 2 florida...like pretty much everybody else...=)

Anonymous said...

I'm going t Louisiana to visit my ganparents I havn't seen them in about four years and my granpa is not a christian please pray for him so that he can start the race

Anonymous said...

"Jesus payed much to high a price for us to pick and choose who should come."
-casting crown's "If We're the Body"

Be a light to the world wear ever your going this spring break spread God's love and message there!

Anonymous said...

RRG I just lost yet another game of solitair yeah this is the sad truth on Thursdays and Fridays (if we don't hace edge) I get a hot date with a game of soitair or checkers do you know how boring solitir gets after playing for a whole solid hour?!

Olivia Goodyear said...

YAY! SPRING BREAK IS HERRRRE!!!!!!!
= )

Anonymous said...

This post has been removed by the author.

Anonymous said...

more like a year but I still miss them

Anonymous said...

I have gotten prety good at doing my quiet time consistently. One of my favorite promise from God is that he will give us strength...
Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength
They will soar on wings like eagles
They will run and not grow weary
They will walk and not be faint

Anonymous said...

my school hasn't had spring break yet its next week. my hole class is going on a 5 day stay at Washington d.c!!!! We had a talent show to raise money and we raised over $1000!!!!

$ Cha Ching $

Anonymous said...

spring break is over for hudson schools, where every kid that lives in hudson SHOULD attend (not to be be but Hudson's public RULE and so you know...)

Anonymous said...

i ment to say (not to be mean...) not (not to be be...)

Anonymous said...

I go to hudson now but im going to CVCA next year. I'm so excited....and nervous. I can't wait for Jump Start the first couple days. My brother Peter came home and said "We got to jump off telephone poles!!"