Saturday, March 03, 2007

let's talk spring

It's snowing outside right now. And that's fine. I'm not going to complain. Even though it's March and it's snowing. It's fine. Really.


Okay, let's talk about something positive....Spring! Reasons (off the top of my head, it's not like I've been thinking about the spring for the past four months) that I love springtime:

~The sun shines and the world smiles.
~Trading in my sweaters for something non-itchy and cotton.
~Going to the park and doing park things.
~Seeing all the stores with their spring displays. It's pretty. Sorry if you boys can't relate.
~Trees turning green and flowers coming up. I marvel at God's creation!
~Freeing my feet and wearing flip-flops even if it's not quite warm enough yet.

I guess that's all I've got for now. Let me know what makes you excited for warmer days! They're just around the corner.
p.s. The picture shows my true feelings on spring. I hope you like it.
"Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection not in words alone, but in every leaf of springtime." -Martin Luther

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

one minute, I want to find a quote from the bible........this might take a while XD

Anonymous said...

My mom said Psalms is good for that........................*searches*

Anonymous said...

"Our days here on earth are like grass; like wildflowers we bloom and die. The wind blows, and we are gone- as though we have never been here. But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear Him." (Psalm 103:15-17)

yay! I found one! It doesn't have a lot to do with spring but it talks about God's blessing to us.

Anonymous said...

i like spring cuz it is the start of baseball season!! my team has alreaday started practice and its going 2 b fun!

baseball (and spring) rox my sox!

Anonymous said...

hey every1,

a lot of u guys r stealing my trademark (aka: ________ rox my sox)!!

i came up w/ it so dont steal it. u might hurt urself.! jk

any way... not stealing adam's trademark whatever rox my sox rox my sox!!

ha... lol

i like the bunny

(\_/)
(0.0)
(>^<)

Anonymous said...

Adam, you didn't come up with "rox my sox". Some other guy did, and you're stealing it from him.

Saying rox my sox rox my sox.

Anonymous said...

i no i didnt come up w/ it. i meant 2 say that i was the 1st person 2 use it on the blog.

Anonymous said...

rox my sox rox my sox

Anonymous said...

hey

Anonymous said...

sddddddsdskdf

Anonymous said...

so what are you gonna do about us saying rox my sox, adam?

stealing adam's rox my sox phrase rox my sox.

:p

Anonymous said...

Nice and be the stereotype bible qouter, Carson..... I know that's mean but....deal with it! I don't really like people who qoute the bible, cause they have the need to quote every single little thing! Which you do! It's getting annoying!!! Help me, i'm going crazy! lol jk! XD

Anonymous said...

I'm posting my sis's stupidity here. I let her read my last comment and it took her at least 5 minutes before she actually realized what I had written and said: "Hey!" It was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Q: What do you like most about spring?

A: GETTING RID OF ALL THIS SNOW!!

Anonymous said...

that was an interview i took with myself

Anonymous said...

i cant wait 4 spring and theres one particular reason.........baseball!!!

Anonymous said...

i like spring cuz theres this thing at my skool called spring break!! lol :)