Thursday, March 08, 2007

SOW!

Howdy All, SOW! Time!

Hey, do us a favor. If we interview you to be the Student of the Week...CHECK THE BLOG! it means you WILL be student of the week!!! (oh yeah, and come to edge, or else I'm eating your candy bar prize.)

anyway...This week's SOW! is.....

Sean Szoch!

Sean is a 7th grader at Hudson Middle School (by the way, does anyone know where that is?)

1.Fav Restaurant: Pad Thai- it is delicious. He gets egg rolls, rice, noodles and you guessed it, pad thai. excellent.

2.Fav Subject in School: Something called "team support" by his description I know it's actually called "study hall". Hey, but it's a great place to get your math homework done, AND you can listen to music....

3.Fav Sport: Skateboarding. Fav. Skateboader: P.J. Ladd 'cause he's got stlye.

4.Fav TV show: Family Guy. it's funny, he likes the dog and the baby.

5.Fav Movie ever: The Ringer - he really likes the part where Jeffy copies Forrest Gump

6.Fav Band(s): Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (is that a cool name or what?) and UnderOath. he likes the singing and the drumming.

7.Fav website: www.singingfish.com - listens to music.

8.Fav part of edge: the Games at the beginning! they're funny!

9. if he weren't at edge he'd be: at home. being bored.

There he is. Sean Szoch. Your Student of the Week!

be sure to give a high five to Sean next time you see him and Sean, man, come to edge, you'll get a prize!

16 comments:

Kyle said...

Yay I've never ever gotten first comment ever before. Oh and come to the imrov jam on Sunday March 11
I promise we'll do better that we did at edge last week.

Kyle P.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh!!!!! so close 2 1st comment!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to the improv jam, they're good!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sean!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah Sean I've never posted a comment befor this is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way todd nice shoes!!!!!




Tyler Vig

Anonymous said...

y is every1 so obsessed w/ getting first comment? i think thats pathetic. and has any1 else noticed how off topic these posts get???

Anonymous said...

haha I agree with christian. they do get REALLY off topic--its kinda annoying sometimes

Anonymous said...

oh, btw--great job on being SOW sean!!

Anonymous said...

oops, i thought i had allready commented on this post, good job sean! And a message to those who hate first comment: i think first comment is great because it shows that people coming on this website are egaer to lean more about God and Christ, that is the true joy of first comment, being interested in christ!

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats Sean!(I know where HMS is! I go there!)I like study hall too! and the games are fun!
(Hey Kyle, I'm not quiet I said something! If you do read this!) The improv jam is cool but not my favorite part of Edge(I like the other stuff more than the improv jam!) hehehe

alison:9th comment!!! Woohoo!!! other alison:Your not 9th comment!
alison:Yes I am!Yea!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea and if any of my friends/sister read this.....Hey Paige and Vivian(and any other friends I didn't mention!)

Anonymous said...

haha family guy

Anonymous said...

thats a really cool picture of him

Anonymous said...

What in the world is Family Guy????
i mean, is it like a stupid tv show, or is it like a radio show?
i am asking this b/c i don't know what it is.
can someone fill me in on this subject?
and i have never heard of this "family guy"
drpepperdrpepperdrpepperdrpepper

Anonymous said...

yeah sean!!! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha congrats :-)