Monday, March 12, 2007

COW

All right, our comment of the week needs to go an anonymous person who goes by the name of "a certain baby". I am so intrigued by that name. I mean, is it baby like a little whiny baby or like what's up baby? What is the meaning behind the name and who are you? Reveal yourself, certain baby! However, I really like this person's comments. They are sometimes funny and sometimes bring in edge messages like this one. Someone was really listening during the ladder analogy a couple Friday nights ago.

Congrats to a certain baby...not just any baby...a certain one.

Here it is:

a certain baby said...
hey anonymous, for that really mean insult i think you just took a step DOWN the ladder if you know what i mean! oh by the way i got to lvl 38 on the 2nd lvl!!
Wed Mar 07, 07:25:00 AM


By the way, don't tell people when they take a step down the ladder. Although true sometimes, it is mean to say that to others. However, in this case, I thought it was very funny.

Claim your prize at Edge if you choose to reveal yourself.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! first comment and COW! WHOOOOOO! i choose to revel myself at edge, and i AM a certain baby because i am tring to take baby steps! thank you todd!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody, to tell the truth, I've known who a certain baby is all along. I just wanted him to keep his identity. That's also a hint for todd. No one else would probably know him too well. Congrats, a certain baby/-------

Todd Iannetta said...

the suspense is killing me...

Todd Iannetta said...

Alex, you are a certain baby, aren't you? Dual identities?

Anonymous said...

no todd, im not, i just know who he is. trust me. Don't worry, it will only be 4 days before you find out. That's a lllloooooonnnnnngggggg time isn't it. sry, just trying to create suspense.HAHAHAHa

Anonymous said...

hey todd, i'm NOT alex! though i do know him...and his brother!

Anonymous said...

COME TO EDGE FRIDAY!

cool games, prizes, songs, and you find out who i am!!!

Anonymous said...

todd, i was so exited when i saw this,thanks for having me...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry todd, it's not that suspenseful. The truth will only terrify and surprise you. oh yeah, it will also leave you in awe. mwaaaahhhaaahhhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tick tock the clock is ticking.hehehehehehehehehehe. Remember todd, only 4 more days. 4 LLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG, suspenseful days before you find out who i am. I'm just continuing the suspense after alex did.

Anonymous said...

HEY IMPOSTER (above this comment) what are you doing? coping me? find your own name!!

Anonymous said...

MWAHAHAHA!!!! todd, you are hopeless to know who i am!

Anonymous said...

i've been wondering who a certain baby is for a while man still a while till i know...

Anonymous said...

i've been wondering who a certain baby is for a while man still a while till i know...

Anonymous said...

oops, double comment!

Anonymous said...

a certain baby and who?? stink!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Congrats to certain baby!
Hehehe, hey certain baby, when Todd's not around can you tell me?!?! Hehehe, please? I won't tell Todd!=(

p.s. I THINK I know who you are but....
alison:The 16th comment is awesome!!!!!other alison:No, it isn't.....alison:Yes, it is!

Hehehe

Anonymous said...

p.s. I'm pretty I know who you are but, I'm not sure....


but can you please tell me!?!

Anonymous said...

hey alison, i don't know you but if you've seen me hang around w/alex, you might know...

Anonymous said...

I wonder if its a boy or a girl?i think its a girl. yeah thats probably it.

Anonymous said...

i can't come to edge, i'll tell who i am next time! NOOOOO!