Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Late COW

I was out of town on Monday, so I am posting the COW just a day late which means the AGOW will probably appear a day late as well. Sorry for everyone who is looking for the AGOW.


Congrats to Bethany Herchick on winning Comment of the Week! Here is her comment!


bethany herchick said...
my most sincere congratulations, adam!!!! i hope that you enjoy your spring break in nashville, tennesee!my 85-year old friend is from there.i don't get out untill good friday, either.again, congratulations!!!!!!
Sun Apr 01, 09:34:00 AM


thanks for congratulating and encouraging adam on his COW award (that's what we are all about at Edge)! I also just think it is great that you have an 85 year old friend. Not too many of us can say that.


Get your prize on Good Friday at Edge!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! You got the COW on the COW post haha, how about that!

First comment, yay!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, forgot my new trademark,

COWCOWCOW

Anonymous said...

hey bethany,

good job!!!

congratulations on congratulating me...wow that is weird... anyway good job. i wish i had an 85 year old friend. my grandma isnt even 85 yet.

congratulating people that congratulate other people rox my sox!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was a cool comment adam, i had a 94 yr. old friend (my great grandmother) yes, u probaly don't count that but she was a friend in my heart sadly she passed away a few years ago:( oh well, i'll see her again because i know she went to heaven and i'll get there some time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrazulations Bethany! Most of my frineds are 6th 7th and 8th graders.(the 8th graders go to the same gymnastic place as me) I don't think i have had as old as a friends as yours.

Well anyway this is off subject but only in Ohio are you wearing shorts and a t-sirt one dat then your winter coat the next day! I mean it SNOWED today! SNOW! And after all that nice weather!

Congratz again Bethany! :) :) ;)

Anonymous said...

i HATE snow!

Anonymous said...

thanx, evrybody!!!!!
sorry that i wsn't at edge on good friday.......todd, can i collect my prize tonight?
thnx......





drpepperdrpepperdrpepperdrpepper