Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hi! How's your day been? I've spent a lot of my day with my parents' foster baby, Nicolas. Man, is he cute. All you have to do is feed him and smile at him and he's happy. There's something very simple and beautiful in it. He's just happy to be with the people who love him. No need for the T.V., video games, new clothes, or unnecessary drama to keep him entertained. I could learn a lot from this kid!

On Easter, for my family's entertainment, we're going to put the baby in a bunny suit and have him hold a carrot. Wish you could be there.

I hope that you have a wonderful Easter, even if you don't have a baby in a bunny suit to look at. Don't let yourself get lost in the activity tomorrow. Dwell on the significance of Jesus rising from the dead. He showed us His power over the grave and Satan when he rose and gave us hope! It's really crazy when you realize the world has never been the same since that day.

He is risen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never want to forget that video that we saw on Friday. I want to always remember what Easter is truly about and how GOD took my shame, my blame, on my cross!

Anonymous said...

Jillian,
I don't know really what to write....I guess i'll answer the quetion: how was my day.

Well i got to sleep in which was awesome! Then i went to gymnastic practice until 12:30pm and brought home Arby's for lunch. Then i took a shower and watched the DVD Gaurdian, (I liked it and would recomend it to others. The ending is sad though.) About when we finished watching Gaurdian it was time to get ready for Church. (We went tonight so we would have time Sunday for Easter and so there would be more foom for other people at church Sunday) After church we went out with the P's (AKA the Ptacekes) for dinner at this chinese place where they cook at your table. It was cool. Then afterwards we went to get ice cream or "custered" for dessert even thought it was snowing and freezing out. Then we had to drive really slowly home, because of the roads so it took FOREVER! And then I got into my warm PJ's and am typing this comment right now...

There you go. My entire day. It was pretty good...yep. Well i have to go. It's almost 10:30pm. I'll probably go watch TV until i fall asleep and then one of my family members will wake me up and tell me to go to bed. See ya...

Kyle said...

That chinese food was so good....So much food.

Anonymous said...

HE IS RISEN INDEED!

Anonymous said...

HE is RIseN IndEEd

Anonymous said...

he is risen indeed

Anonymous said...

sweet edge on friday, hte BOG rocked!