Monday, April 23, 2007

COW

The Comment of the Week goes to Michael Piccone who gets the prize for the worst score on the Addicting Game of the week. I appreciated his honesty on the really bad score of negative 23. That has to be tough to do. I don't think I could do that if I tried. Way to go Piccone!


Piccone said...
Oh Yeah all time worst ever!!! I got negitive 23!Todd, I deserve a prize!
Sat Apr 21, 08:05:00 PM


You do deserve a prize for that one! You will recieve your prize at the next Edge which is not until May 18th!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job or should i say bad job : )

Anonymous said...

good job -23 WOW
you do deserve a prize lol
:)

Anonymous said...

Hawk nelson, MxPx, KJ-52, Falling up, FM static, Grits, Last tuesday, Kutless, Relient K, Superchic[k], RED, Underoath, Main stay, Third day, Pocket full of rocks, Emery, Fighting instinct, Audio adrenaline, Jermey camp, Tobymac, Future of forestry, House of heroes, Run kid run, Newsboys, Manafest, Demon hunter, Disciple, Barlow girl, David crowder band, Apologetix, Day of fire, Building 429, Thousand foot krutch, and Tree63 all rox my sox!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you forgot Project 86 adam.

Anonymous said...

Wow I only recoginized four bands there! :)

That's a lot of music

Relient K rox my sox!

Anonymous said...

you also forgot: pillar, skillet, and other christian bands that u thnk "rox your sox" hey, adam seal, r u the boy that is always wearing that thick wristwatch to edge? if so, that is a very cool watch.......do u no eros? i just met him at the friday edge...do u no his last name? say hello to max 4 me.....please.....thanx.

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER new person for COW, *sighs*

uh, not to like brag or anything but i got -29, o well to late now, haha!

Anonymous said...

i am a boy but i dont were a thick wristwatch. i no eros, i played soccer with him but i cant spell his last name.

u guys r right, i did 4get pillar, skillet, and project 86. i also 4got staple.

christian rock and punk rox my sox!