Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hey there! Today at Edge Todd talked about God being unchanging. He can't change. Isn't that cool? I was thinking about times when I'm really thankful that God doesn't change.

When the people around me change and disappoint me, I'm glad God doesn't and never will.

When the world seems uncertain and I don't know what my future holds, I rest knowing God will be the same yesterday, today, and forever.

When I'm in a new place and everything around me is unfamiliar and scary, I like knowing that God is just as He always was.

When I read God's promises in the Bible, I'm thankful that they are still true today and always will be because God won't change His mind about them.

I hope this has you thinking! When is a time that you were thankful for the unchanging nature of our Lord?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Church today was awesome. Todd had a great message and the band rocks! By the way what is the name of the song on the ski trip video for 07.

Anonymous said...

Go band!

Anonymous said...

That is a very interesting quality of God. It's so hard to imagine because everything in us and around us has, does, and will change.

Anonymous said...

good job todd...its really comforting to know that our God is unchanging

Anonymous said...

The song on the skisplash video is we've only just begun by run kid run