Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Hey everyone! I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I also wanted to remind all of you that there is Edge this Sunday at 10, but there will be no Edge the following Sunday, Dec. 30th. Instead, you should go to the main service where people are getting baptized and you will have the opportunity to take communion. It will be a cool experience. That's where I will be, and I might even serve communion to YOU.

Over the holidays, the blog will not always have daily posts, but I will try to post on occasion when I can. I am headed out of town to visit different people in our family. I hope all of you have a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and you have a great Christmas, Todd, and be careful driving wherever you may go. Merry Christmas everybody!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

everybody have a great xmas! and even though presents are fun (and awsome, and sweet, etc) remember why we actually celebrate it.