Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Elf Contest!


Yes, that is correct, this Friday, December 7th is the first ever elf dress up contest at Edge. I have talked to many of you that have their costumes planned out, and I am looking forward to seeing all of them. We will have a really good prize for the winner that will make it worth dressing up. This Friday is the last Edge of 2007 so don't miss it. We will have everything we usually have except it's Christmas time so we will throw in some Christmas cookies, Christmas movie game, a Chistmas story, and much more. It will be a blast. Don't forget to dress up like an elf either. It will be a lot of fun! See you Friday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pumped! I am totally dressing up like an elf. I have no idea how but I'll figure something out. :-)

Anonymous said...

I've got my costume all figured out! It's gonna rock!

Anonymous said...

I cannot frees as an elf........i have absolutly no idea what to do!!!

Anonymous said...

ok how on earth did i get "frees" out of "dress"???

Anonymous said...

hey people, sry i havn't commented in a while, but i just left a comment on the post below too. i've been doing a lot of hw and stuff latly. it kinda makes you think how sometimes people lose thier relationship with god and then they have to get it back together

Anonymous said...

capitalize the G in God by the way! sorry i forgot

Anonymous said...

i look like an elf from "FRED CLAUSE"!

Anonymous said...

heeeey i fonally got together an elf thing/outfit....its not that great buuuuut.......ok nevermind....cannot wait for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

last nite was fun