Saturday, December 08, 2007

Soup, soup, the magical food.

Hello! I have to say, you guys are amazing! So far, we have collected 436 cans of soup! We are so close to the goal of 500 cans and I believe we can even pass that!

And it really makes a difference! We already took the 436 cans downtown and there were three semis there, collecting everything toilet paper to flour to give to families in need. This is the way it's supposed to be....people who have a lot giving to people who don't. : )

Tomorrow - Sunday - is the last day to bring in soup cans. Remember: my office from 9:30-10am and from 11-11:30am.

You are also an amazing group of people because you put together the most incredible elf costumes I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure Nathan Young could have been on the set of The Santa Clause and Olivia Zeller was totally original as a snow elf. I loved it!

See you in the morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That comment on my costume meant so much to me! And, I'm bringing in like fifteen cans tomorrow; we're almost there!

Anonymous said...

go soup

Buckeye Homie said...

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo All right!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi people can I win the cow thing now