Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ski Splash Weekend...get ready

Hey everyone, Ski Splash Weekend is almost hear so get ready. It's gonna be pretty cold so make sure you dress warm this weekend if you are going...I mean layers and layers...i mean hat, gloves, scarf, mittens, snow pants, parka, and more! For those of you who are going, I wanted to give you a few tips for the trip so you know what is going on and you are really prepared!

1. Have all the stuff you need for skiing or snowboarding with you when you get on the bus or under bus #1, and pack all of the other stuff (sleeping bag, pillow, overnight bag) you do not need until that night seperately to be put under bus #2.

2. Be sure to take really good care of your belongings such as ipods and cell phones. Don't lose them if you bring them, and my recommendation is that you don't even bring them.

3. All movies seen on the bus will be no more than PG so don't bring it if it is not.

4. Make sure you are prepared to have a ton of fun!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST COMMENT! WHOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

i cant wait, even though i'm not going :)

Anonymous said...

who's the baby?

Anonymous said...

c'mon todd, i respect your judgement but we can handle pg-13

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait! IT will be soooooooo much fun. I am also brining a friend who is sure to have a blast!!! I have skiied once or twice and it's really fun. It's easy once you get the hang of it. My brother's tecnique of stopping is to run into a tree...I advise you not to do that. I also love swimming!

Anonymous said...

hi

fuhry said...

WEEEAAAAHHH!!!!! I can't go! Mom says it's too expensive. WEEEEAAAHHH!

fuhry said...

AAAHHH! pepsipepsipepsi

pepsipepsipepsi

Anonymous said...

im going to be there
it wil be sweeeet!!

Anonymous said...

YAY....In my school planner i have had a Ski Splash countdown, and right now there are only 2 days 45 minutes, and0 seconds until the bus leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

Anonymous said...

i am going... skiiers rock

Anonymous said...

oh yeah im going and im pretty much snowboarding for the first time and ill probably be eating a lot of snow and i dont care because ill probably be laughing at myself.