Monday, February 05, 2007

Comment of the Week

This week's COW comes from the one and only Emma Lee Bock! First of all, Emma, Jillian is the one who posted the extreme cuteness post, but I liked your response. You gave a great example of serving God in the little things. Way to go!

I would love for all of you to comment on the things that God is teaching you if you can.

Here it is.


Emma Lee Bock said...
Hey Todd! I agree! Babies are adorable, and it IS amazing how their lungs are so small and that they can make so much noise! lolAnd also, about how serving God is about all the little things, but some big things? Well, I did some things to make God happy this morning. I helped my mom with weekly chores, and offered to help out around the house after I was done. I felt really good after I did it, and my mom sad she was proud of me. Sometimes, i think, it's all about the little things that can please God more than the big things. When you show that you care about others and take time to help them, like God did, I think he's more than proud, he's ecstatic. But it might just be me. lol ^-^
Sat Feb 03, 03:11:00 PM






Congrats on the COW award, Emma! Pick up your prize at the next Edge!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Emma!!!!! I know her...she's in my L.A. class and she's one of my friends!!!
Olivia Goodyear

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Emma!! :) Horay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes I know this is really random, but have any of you peeps out there played the game Apples to Apples?? If you havn't you've missed out on a fun, hilarious time. I heard it was really fun and never got the chance to play it until my mom bought it for us. My brother had a sleepover with his guy friends, so we played then i stay up until 11:30 laughing so hard because of the cards.

Apples to Apples is a card game that is really easy to play..if you don't understand it well then....i dunno somthing is wrong with you. (JK!) I'm not going to try and explain it because i explain it better when i have the cards to show you but it's pretty simple. Once you start it's soooo much fun.

Ok well that was my random coment...

Anonymous said...

i hate these coments!!!

Anonymous said...

good comment, i guess

Anonymous said...

colts won
who do you has a chance of winning next year...... acually I see the titans as a good contender they ended wih a 5-1 record to end their season. if they keep vince young they have a chance. so do the saints and the bears could come back to the super bowl. in the other coference the colts and patriots have a chance. plus,the chargers and bengals could come around. if the steelers can pull it together they could go to the super bowl. our home team ,the browns, have little chance but I think they will get to the play offs in the next decade. what do u think leave a post

Anonymous said...

heyn people, go back to old posts to reflect on some quality memories

Anonymous said...

sry, ment hey

fuhry said...

I already have, but good suggestion.
beckyfuhry.blogspot.com

pepsipepsipepsi

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Andy, I have a Krispy Kreme story for you!
lol

Olivia Goodyear

Anonymous said...

I've played apples to apples, i love that game!