Thursday, October 04, 2007

SOW!

And now introducing your Student of the Week for this week!

it's:

Danny Tiley

7th grade

CVCA


What’s your favorite restaurant? Why? What do you order there?

Marcelitas because I love Mexican food. I order a burrito and a non-alcoholic margarita

What is your favorite subject in school? Why?
PE because we get to run around

What is your favorite sports team? Why? What about your favorite sport to play?
New England Patriots because I like Tom Brady. Football is my favorite sport to play.

What is your favorite TV show?
24 because I like it.

What is your favorite movie ever?
Braveheart because I like it

What band or CD do you listen to the most?
Switchfoot

What website do you visit the most?
itunes

What is your favorite part of Edge?
Edge Games.

If you weren’t at Edge, you would be . . .
Laying around at home or playing football with my neighbor

Do you have any other hobbies and interests?
Madden Football

As always be sure to say, "hey" to Danny if you see him around!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job,Danny :-D

The only people on my street that ever want to play football is my brother, Alex and my neighbor, Randy (both taller, heavier, and older than me)... playing football with them always ends in pain and utter defeat

Anonymous said...

Aww Johnsey, I'm sorry!! Yeah I tried playing football. Lets just say it's not my thing. Haha just kidding!! Good Job Danny :]

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny
Great job! Football and me do not go ha ha! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes!! We need to start a club..

Anonymous said...

Great job Danny! I can't really play football...actually i've really never tried, I'm not planning to anytime soon either! Congradulations again

Anonymous said...

soccer is the real football! i better hurry up and type. im in science right now.

~arf arf arf~

Anonymous said...

haha adam. don't get caught!!

Anonymous said...

awesome job danny
u r really a good footbal player
way 2 go being sow

hey johnsey i would (attempt) to play football w/ u if i lived by u
i know how tough guys can b..good luck next time u play w/ your neighbors

Anonymous said...

Thanks kim and I'll defenitely need the luck :-D

Anonymous said...

yeah!! this kid's like one of my best friends!! nice job danny, im coming to the last home game of the sesason for cvca.

Anonymous said...

johnsey and kim-
call me when you do play. it will be soo funny to watch ya'll attempt ((not to be mean cause i can't even throw a football)) to play!! lol jk

Anonymous said...

o...well b sure 2 tell u hayley

Anonymous said...

COOL, i also like the pats, madden, and 24!!!! only prob is that ur in CVCA, jk i rly don't care, i just have a bit 2 much hudson spirit! :0

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB DANNY