Monday, October 15, 2007

COW


This week's Comment of the Week goes to Adam Seal because it cracked me up that he decided to rank every major league baseball team in the order he likes them. I also thought that it took a lot of thought and work to write this post, so Adam, you are deserving of the COW this week! Way to go! Here it is...

adam seal said...
go indians!

its really complicated but the indians arent really my favorite team. they're second and the pinstripes are 3rd so that means i wanted to c the indians win.

this is the rankings of how much i like teams. dont laugh at #1.

1. Washington Nationals
2. Cleveland Indians
3. New York Yankees
4. Chicago Cubs
5. Cincinnati Reds
6. Seattle Mariners
7. Houston Astros
8. Torronto Blue Jays
9. St. Louis Cardnials
10. Oakland A's
11. San Diego Padres
12. Minnesota Twins
13. Arizona D-backs
14. Colorado Rockies
15. Milwaukee Brewers
16. Atlanta Braves
17. LA Angels
18. Texas Rangers
19. Tampa Bay Devil Rays
20. Florida Marlins
21. Kansas City Royals
22. LA Dodgers
23. Philledelphia Phillies
24. Pittsburgh Pirates
25. San Francisco Giants
26. Detroit Tigers
27. Chicago White Sox
28. Minnesota Twins
29. Baltimore Orioles
30. Boston Red Sox

Thats y i said dont laugh at #1. i love the nats but they cant seem 2 win. all my friends make fun of the nats.
theres only one october

~arf arf arf~

Wed Oct 10, 07:52:00 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha way to go adam!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nats fan really? thats cool. gotta respect that. im a tribe fan, born and raised. my only question is why the stripes at 3rd?? i am not gonna critize your choice but why do all of today's baseball fans favor the pinstripes so much?????? as i siad im a tribe fan, but at 2nd I have to go with the L.A. Dodgers, liked 'em since I was a little kid, ya know the movie Sandlot, that's where I started to like the Dodgers when I was about 3.

p.s. with a 2nd favorite team as the Dodgers, i tottally see where you're coming from when you say "cant seem to win, that late season collapse in l.a. broke my heart.) :(

Anonymous said...

GOOD COMMENT! :-D

I only have one objection. Like I said, I'm not that into baseball but the red sox should be WAY higher than that (but still below the Indians). GO TRIBE! I'm watching the game right now.
:-}

Anonymous said...

the new banner at the top of the blog is sweet. is mirror mirror going 2 b the next topic at edge, todd?

~arf arf arf~

Anonymous said...

umm ok.. soo indians dont get mad.. but i really don't like the tribe. i mean i have no reason to... not to be mean to the indians but yeah seriously i don't like them at all. actually come to think of it... i don't even have a favorite baseball team.. well ok so maybe i have no clue what any of the teams are but cut me some slack!!!

Anonymous said...

i am sry, i must laugh at the nats. GO TRIBE, TRIBE TIME NOW!

Anonymous said...

good job adam!

Unknown said...

do u no stephen bundy, adam?
congratulations!! :-)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i got first comment!!! yay!!!