Saturday, October 20, 2007

Rush Rush

Hi, you guys! I hope you've enjoyed this unusually warm October day! I'm off to a wedding right now and I'm in a big rush because.....well, because I took so long deciding what to wear. It made me think of what Todd said yesterday about girls trying on ten different outfits before they leave. : )

I hope that today you're reflecting on Edge yesterday. As you look at the world around you, try to decide what the world is telling you. And, then, look at what Jesus would say about that. I'm so glad that we belong to Jesus and that we don't have to get our value from what the world says we should be!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't rush through it, k?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first comment. todd, did u guys win the consolation final? we lost 2 aurora so we got 2nd place. u guys were better 2day then the last time we played u.


~arf arf arf~

Anonymous said...

Aw man. I wish I was there! I've missed the last two Friday Edges. I spent all day today driving back from Virginia. I wouldn't call that much of a rush, though, but I guess you can't necessarily do that when you're driving home from another state. Have a good weekend, guys!

Anonymous said...

i am soo happy!!! that was an awesome edge!!! although i think there should be a bit more worship. . . i mean like we had like 15 minutes at the end. but a lot of my friends came and edge just always puts me in a happy mood!! :]

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I was there. That was awesome. It was a really good message. I am looking at advertisements in a whole new way now. I loved the worship even if it was pretty short Brody got really into the singing, Andrew had an amazing bass solo, and even Jarred Bright with his two broken wrists played really well on drums. Kristen was really really good, too!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

totally

Todd Iannetta said...

adam, we won the consolation game so we took 3rd. Congrats on taking second! It was a bummer that you guys lost to Aurora.