Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't Miss It!


The Cavs first game of the season with Lebron and the gang is tonight! However, what I really don't want you to miss is Edge is this Friday from 7-9 PM! I hope that all of you that read this post will make it! This Friday, we have a special guest speaker who will join us along with all the other crazy stuff that is going on. This will be our second week in the series called "Mirror Mirror" where we are talking about your image and your identity. Who are you anyway? Don't forget to invite a friend a long for the ride!
Edge is a great place to hang out with friends, stuff your face with pizza, play brand new games, win great prizes, worship with the Edge band, and hear a message that relates to your life! Don't miss it!
See you there!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

ill b there too
i cant wait till edge
im really excited

Anonymous said...

So will I! Oh, and Happy Halloween everyone!

Anonymous said...

halloween stinx!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well i won't be there but i have alot of friends that will be there! hope everyone has fun while they're there and i'm watching it from the comfort of my family room!

Anonymous said...

happy holloween everyone! I definitly don't wanna miss edge todd, unfortunatly i missed last time :-( Also, there is great news about the cavs, they resigned Sasha P!!!!! yay! ok, bye 4 now

Anonymous said...

hi 2 everyone!

Anonymous said...

LeBron's over-rated go Suns

Anonymous said...

I havn't been able to make it to Edge in a loong time...I have bee sooooooo busy, ut I am so coming this Friday! Woot! I havn't even been to a "Mirror Mirror" Edge, but this week I am! YAY!

Unknown said...

Hey Go Cavs!! I will be coming to Edge and still cheering on our Cavs!!! Happy Halloween every one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Halloween is sooooo sweet and doesn't stink!!!