Saturday, August 04, 2007

You shoud comment on this post.

Well, you guys, I've noticed that people rarely leave comments on the blog anymore. Why is this? I don't know the answer, but I know I want things to change! So, let's see how many comments we can get on this post. You could be part of a revolution! No pressure to be clever, funny, or interesting...just leave a comment. In fact, I'll give you a question to get you going....What word or phrase do you overuse? Or, if you don't find yourself overusing a word or phrase, what's one that you've noticed people overuse? For me, it's "Heck no!" Oh, and you don't have to answer the question. Any comment will do. And, if you leave a comment under your name I will give you candy at church tomorrow morning. Am I trying too hard?

Happy commenting!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jill, you are trying too hard. LOL! First comment. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hey gang, I have been on vacations so I havn't been commenting...we drown down to tennessee, camped in the smokey mountains for three nights, then drove up to the outer banks of North Carolina were we have the most amazing veiw of the ocean. Ok well my mom want me to get off and put away groceries so....so long!

Anonymous said...

oops only meant one vacation...not "vacationS"

Anonymous said...

fourth comment

Anonymous said...

Mine are "ya'll" and "lol". Not everyone is completely normal. I'm one of those people.

Anonymous said...

Guys we have a commenting problem. One of the first blogs on here, 48 comments were left. On here only 5 have been left and its been up since Saturday. We need to spread the word about the Edge blog and get some commenting going on. So yeah.. happy commenting ((sorry Jill, i stole that from you!)).
<33 P.S. HI JOHNSEY!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey hayley

Anonymous said...

i will make a promise to comment more i will be a loyal commenterer( not a word i know)