Monday, August 20, 2007

5 days until Late Night 2007


Edge Late Night will kick off in 5 days from now and I hope you are as pumped as I am about it. If you haven't invited friends yet for this, start doing so. Each day this week, we are going to give you a reason why you should come to Late Night and bring as many friends as possible!

1. The Eurobungy

I don't know if you remember last year, but we had a bungy trampoline set up and it was a hit, but the line was too long, so this year, we will have a Eurobungy with 4 bungy tramps in 1 so more people can have more fun. It's gonna be great. Check it out! Oh yeah, also pray that it doesn't rain on Saturday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT....

Anonymous said...

LOOKS....

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

whoa... so fun!

Anonymous said...

My brother, Alex is working at the late night! It'll be so much fun having him there! He probably doesn't think so but I am, none-the-less, exited!

Anonymous said...

My mom and Luke ((my brother)) are both helping out!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for edge night!!!! I'm counting down the days! I realllly hope it doesn't rain. =/

Anonymous said...

those things are so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

nevermind luke went to canada cause he needed some luke time with the hudson high marching band with the ummmm...i forget.