Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AGOW!

Hey there everyone! After seeing a whole bunch of new faces at the Late Night on Saturday, i figured this would be a great time to remind everyone just what the AGOW is!

AGOW stands for "addicting game of the week" and it's always posted on tuesdays. We try to pick a fun game that anyone can play but that's also easy to spend a lot of time on (that's the addicting part!).

The best part about the AGOW is that everyone can put their best scores in the comments and we can have a little competition to see who can get the highest score at that weeks game!

So without further ado... the AGOW for this week is.....

AVALANCHE!

jump up the blocks while avoiding the rising liquid! and don't forget to post your high score!
(mine was 120 ft)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yhh

Anonymous said...

very hard but addicting I got somewhere around 760 feet (though it really took a long time so I guess it was very addicting)!

Anonymous said...

Hey todd,remember the bubble shooter agow? I was playing about three months ago when my dad saw me. Then he started playing it. Then my mom started playing it which was a miracle because she NEVER plays on the computer. Now most of my family is playing it in their spare time.


Thanks for the great game!

Anonymous said...

209 feet! Yay! That's about as high as I'll go I think.

Anonymous said...

fuckin' sweet