Sunday, August 12, 2007

Multiplication


What is the purpose of your life? If you were at Edge this morning, what did you learn? Was anyone challenged by the Great Commission? I would like to hear about it if you were. Remember that if we each decided to help make a disciple of one other person, we could start multiplying ourselves, and blow the top off of edge. The disciples were ordinary people just like us who failed and struggled and had plenty of problems, but those men changed the world because of Christ. Who says you can't do the same?

Don't forget some announcements!
EDGE LATE NIGHT--Saturday, Aug. 25th from 8-midnight. The person who brings the most guests will take home the grand prize and trust me it's worth it.

Also, those who will be freshman, your last day of Edge is next Sunday, August 19th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today I realized that I have been relying(( or however you spell it)) on other people to be witnesses and I just stand in the corner and hope that they will come to know Jesus. I need to be a witness to others for Jesus. Today really made me think about how important it is that other people know about God and what he has done for us. Thanks Todd, for the great "eye opening" lesson today.