Sunday, October 19, 2008

What do you see?

What you see is not always what you get...or something like that. Below are some optical illusions that I think are sweet.
Okay, if you focus on the rotating dot in this picture, you'll see the pink dot moving around. But, if you focus on the + sign in the middle, the dot will become green and the other dots will disappear! Freaky.


What word do you see here? There is more than one word. I wonder if the word you see says something about you? :)


Can you believe the picture above isn't actually moving? Either way, it makes me a little motion sick...

We tend to trust our first judgment of something or someone, but sometimes I think it's good to take a second look, don't you?

If you want to see more illusions, click here to see where I found these!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so cool! I coudn't figure out what the second word in the "good" picture was, but then nathan told me it was evil. lol but otherwise, those are very interesting

Anonymous said...

that was sweet!!!!!!!!!!
i especially liked the first one!!!!

Anonymous said...

The first illusions when the dots disappear is awesome.

Todd Iannetta said...

That last one has to be moving! That's crazy. How can it look like it's moving but not really be moving.

Anonymous said...

ugh! that does make you kinda feel sick! hahahaha! its so kool though

Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out the second one.... hmm..

Anonymous said...

Oh wait...
I see the word evil! Thats really cool. The first one was great!

Anonymous said...

Those were awsome... But now my eyes hurt!!