Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hey, Edgers! Is it okay if I call you that? This morning Todd challenged us to make a commitment towards one of the H.A.B.I.T.S. we've been learning about on Sunday mornings. I hope that you took his challenge to heart and have committed to taking the first steps of creating a new, godly habit in your life! I'm going to work on Bible Memorization. That's something I haven't been very committed to recently, but when I think of times when I have been in this habit, I miss it! I'm thankful everyday for the verses that I've stored in my heart. All that to say, I'm gonna do it again!

Is anyone else with me? What action step are you going to take?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to see if i can help out in the church somehow. I can't really help out in the nursery because i have to go to edge, then church. But hopefully i'll find someway to help out more. :)

By the way Todd, what happend to comment of the week, student of the week, and game of the week????????? I miss those!

Jeff Bindus said...

Hi Edgers(as Jillian says)
I also seem to need do some work on my bible memorization.So to my small group guys ,this is something you can hold me accountable for and quiz me on at the small group meetings.If any of my guys read this please post a message of words of encourgement for me, and also I want you guys coming to this wonderful web page daily to see what is going on with EDGE.Todd and Jillian you rock!!!!
Jeff Bindus

Anonymous said...

I commited to studying the bible and I read the first chapter in 1 Corinthians and I found a couple really good versus. One of them was"God's foolishness is greater than man's wisdom and God's weakness is greater than man's strength.

Todd Iannetta said...

Jacob,
That's awesome...nice work...that is a great verse.

Jeff,
thanks for the comments...i could use work on Bible memorization too.

Emily,
We are changing up the blog this year and so we won't have the same things as we had last year. Nice work on trying to memorize Scripture.

zach said...

i'm helping in a class for 4 and 5 year olds, i am also doing the bible memorization, and i am also doing a friend to rely on (which is Jacob Schwarz).Todd and Jillian you rock so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd Iannetta said...

NO ZACH! YOU ROCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I help out in the nursery with my sis, who goes to Edge. I don't go yet, but next year I'll be in it!!!

Anonymous said...

Todd is awesome! Same with Jillian!

Anonymous said...

you guys are awesome i can not belive it