Monday, October 06, 2008

SERVE?

One of the main points I made yesterday morning was that you can make a difference now. You don't have to wait until you are grown up. I thought it was great that yesterday morning when I asked how many of you were serving in some way on Sunday mornings (with children's ministry or otherwise), more than half of you raised your hand. I thought we might be able to get a little discussion going here.

I want to know...

1. WHERE ARE YOU SERVING? (the fish tank, the grid, nursery, etc?)
2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?


I love that so many of you are involved in so many ways doing your part in the church. Keep it up, and if you are not involved, please let me know. We will find a place for you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually help out in the nursery.
I like it because you get to do something for the church and play with little kids, i usually help out every week.

It's also fun helping out with a little bit older kids because you can help them grow in their relationship with christ!

First comment!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont help out with any of the classes but would like to.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i help my friend Jessica and her mom in the Grid, but not very often. I wish i could help out in the nursery every week at the 11 o'clock service cuz I love little kids!!

Anonymous said...

i work in the infant room every week first service. i absolutely love it. even thought these kids are only 4 weeks old at the least, what we're doing makes an impact.. even if all we do is make them stop crying. and seriously, who DOESNT like babies?

Todd Iannetta said...

thanks guys. jacob! let's see if we can get you serving somewhere.
You guys rock!

Anonymous said...

I help with mrs. winnett in the grid to set up, hand out god time candy,organize, and clean up after everyone is gone...

I like it becuase well becuase its fun.