Sunday, October 05, 2008

to facebook or not to facebook...

Whether you love it or hate it or aren't allowed to have it, you have to admit that there is a good and a dark side to the world of Facebook!

I want to hear what you think...


what's the good about Facebook and what's the ugly?

But before you start to sound off, I have to lay a few ground rules. You'll probably disagree with someone else's opinion, but no trash talk! If you say something mean or negative about someone else, your comment will be deleted. The point is to get some discussion going and let us know what you - real, live middle schoolers! - really think!

I'll start us off...


I like Facebook well enough, but the dark side is that, occasionally, someone will post a really ugly picture of me. And that hurts.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

facebook sometimes freaks me out because i don't even have a facebook, but there are pictures of me on it for the world to see.

Todd Iannetta said...

matt, that's a good point. it just seems odd that so many people can look at pictures of anyone on facebook. It's kind of like weird people staring into your life.

Anonymous said...

but then again matt, those pictures were probably posted by your friends. and only people who are friends with your friend that posted it can see it.

i love facebook.. mainly because i can keep up with so many people and events on it.

Anonymous said...

i really like facebook, i think it is a good way for me to talk to friends out side of school. the thing i think of that may be bad is that you may spend too many time on it that you will not have time to do the things you really were, but other than that, i think its great.

Anonymous said...

Ya, like somone could like, get ur last name, and like.... idk.... I'm not allowed to get a facebook.:P But, still, there's some... bad stuff on the website. It is like ppl staring into your personal life.
P.S. No, I am not against Fecebook, nor am I with it yet...

Anonymous said...

Ya, my friend ain't allowed to put pics of hersef on it.

Anonymous said...

hahah!! like you as the joker, matt,..major creepy...but don't worry, you can't even tell its you...

Anonymous said...

oh and i make sure the only people seeing my pictures are my friends..it's in my security settings =)

Anonymous said...

kepp making points about the positives of it because i want to get it but im not allowed either. can u make it private?