Thursday, October 09, 2008

Edge Recap


Does that look like ice cream or mayonnaise?
Freeze it and it will look exactly like ice cream. The look on Phil's face when he realized he wasn't eating ice cream was priceless. I had a great time with you last night. I hope you had a great time yourself.

Last night was the turning point in the story...the point of redemption. I talked about Jesus paying the penalty for our sin once and for all...rescuing us from our sin and taking the sin for us in his death, and restoring us back to that right relationship with God. REDEMPTION! Amazing stuff! Last night, 2 students made the incredible decision to believe in Jesus Christ and accept Him into their lives. Praise God!

Don't miss next Wednesday when we cap off the series with the final part of the story!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Todd! our family is going on vacaton to Charlston, SC so we'll be missing next weeks edge! :(

Anonymous said...

hahaha that was hilarious when you made phil eat that frozen mayo instead of ice cream! lol

Anonymous said...

i am sorry you had to go through that Phil, but it was really REALLY funny (and gross)!
I am so excited about the two students' new way of life. You did a great job, Todd, if you can get these middle school students to accept the wonderful gift you were talking about. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Umm... that looks like.... ice cream??? JESUS LUVS U!
*What is it? Actually, I'll read the article............ :D <3

Anonymous said...

Sorry my parents won't let me put my name. So I have to put Anonymous. :P

Anonymous said...

ew it look like mayo! i hate mayo but i loveeee ice cream!