Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Time Machine

I hope all of you had a great time last night at the Late Night! I know I did. It was so cool to watch you guys bring friends and fill the place with middle school students! I want to invite everyone back on Wednesday night at 7:00 PM to continue our Time Machine series. In it, we are going to travel back in time to experience God's story and how His story could be in lined with your story. We are also going to see if we can get the time machine up and running again on Wednesday so don't miss it!

If you had a good time at the Late Night, comment on this post. We want to hear from you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun! Except for being wet the whole time haha. Rock Band is fun! Last night was my first time playing it. it's fun!

Anonymous said...

i had a lot of fun! i met new people and had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I too had a great time! Aaron Corpora beat me by a split second on the Iron Man course - I want a rematch! Tonight is going to be great -- I can't wait until we get that Time Machine back up and running