Friday, August 22, 2008

A Thrilling Day

Yesterday, capped off our summer of Thursday Thrills with a trip to Cedar Point. Let me just say, Cedar Point has some amazing rides! Top Thrill Dragster, Maverick, Millenium Force, Magnum, Raptor, just to name a few. Talk about thrills. I loved watching some of you take the risk of going on your first roller coaster. I love when middle school students take risks! And not just the risk of riding crazy rides, but the risk taking a stand for Christ. The risk of sharing Christ with your friends. The risk of loving someone who is not easy to love. When I see this stuff happnening, it's thrilling. I think being a follow of Christ takes risks. Jesus Christ was not a safe guy. Needless to say, I loved my time with all of you at Cedar Point. I hope you are recovering today.


By the way, my favorite ride was the Maverick...what was yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was awesome!!


I liked the Mavrick, Raptor, and Mantis the most.

Anonymous said...

i really liked all the rides it was a lot of fun..... I can't wait till i go agian....

Anonymous said...

haha, cedar point was awesome..it was great to finally go again...favorite? Dragster and millenium..always hav been...

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is S-W-E-E-T!