Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What else is there?

As I go through my day each day, there are always things that I look forward to. I like to eat, I like to see friends, I like to talk with people, I will like to hang out with my wife, I like to watch my favorite TV shows, I like playing guitar hero with middle school guys, I like to eat more, and I like to go to sleep at night. There are so many things that we look forward to in our lives. You guys probably look forward to the Fridays, or the weekends, or a sports game, or a party, or when you get your braces off, or when you get into high school, or when you turn 16, and so on... As I go through life, I realize that when it comes down to my life, there is nothing more important in my life than my relationship with Jesus Christ. It is everything, and yet I always let other things get in the way or take priority sometimes. There is no greater thing in life than Jesus. I want to have that mindset more often, ya know. Can you imagine what life would be like with out Jesus Christ? Wow, that is depressing to think about...no hope, no joy, no peace, no love, and nothing to look forward to.
What else is there...besides Christ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur right